We live way too close to TARGET and my kids love it as much as I do! Crew and Remi love to park in the "tunnel" and ride in the carts. It is the perfect place for cold snowy days and the employees even know who we are. Kind of scary!!
I'm right there with you Cha! Brynlee always gets excited when we go to Target and points it out every time we pass it! I am actually due for a trip there right now! Sounds like you and mom found a cute outfit, so I have to go and check it out. Can't wait to see you guys in a month! I can't believe Freddy is almost home! Love ya
Adrian has challenged me to NO MORE Target! Everyday is an uphill climb, and visions of red dance through my head at night. Your blog made it that much harder, lol! So I went to Target online just to screen shop...just looking...planning for the day I break and go back! We need to come up to the Lou for a temple and friends visit!
Chelsie, this is Nicole(Holm)Palmer. I found your blog through Tiff's, and I just wanted to say hi!! Your little family is darling, and you look so good. Hope your doing great!
Yes! You started a blog! It's about time. I mean seriously..... Remi and Crew are so dang cute. We need to get together sometime. Are we driving distance????
5 comments:
I'm right there with you Cha! Brynlee always gets excited when we go to Target and points it out every time we pass it! I am actually due for a trip there right now! Sounds like you and mom found a cute outfit, so I have to go and check it out. Can't wait to see you guys in a month! I can't believe Freddy is almost home! Love ya
I'm still laughing at Crew saying "did you have fun?" What cute kids! Thanks for the fun weekend!
Adrian has challenged me to NO MORE Target! Everyday is an uphill climb, and visions of red dance through my head at night. Your blog made it that much harder, lol!
So I went to Target online just to screen shop...just looking...planning for the day I break and go back!
We need to come up to the Lou for a temple and friends visit!
Chelsie, this is Nicole(Holm)Palmer. I found your blog through Tiff's, and I just wanted to say hi!! Your little family is darling, and you look so good. Hope your doing great!
Yes! You started a blog! It's about time. I mean seriously.....
Remi and Crew are so dang cute. We need to get together sometime. Are we driving distance????
Post a Comment