Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daddy's Crepes



Remi and Crew are at the age where I wish I could record everything they say. They are talking well and are great little friends. They love each other most of the time and are good at working together to create trouble. Sundays are long days for all of us because they usually don't get a nap due to our church schedule. As a result, they were both on the "naughty chair" about 3 times each this past Sunday. On one occasion I found them throwing their sippy cups, watching them spill, and then belly laughing hard. They went to bed at about 6 p.m that night!!




However, one of their favorite things is "Daddy's Crepes" for breakfast in the mornings. They love them and would have them everyday if he were around more in the mornings. They know that the recipe calls for three eggs and they love to help him flip it and "stir it up." It is a treat for all of us!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Crepes are one of my favorites too. I am the designated crepe-maker on conference Sundays at Steve's parents. We have a big breakfast when conference rolls around twice a year.

Devon and Brooke said...

Chels-
hey there! i am so glad that you found me! i love that we both have boy/ girl twins! they are so cute! it will be fun to get back in touch with you again! love you!

Unknown said...

So cute!! Making crepes with Blake will always be a good memory for them!

The Wyatt's said...

Hi Chelsie! This is Angie (Miller) Wyatt. I came across your blog through Tiff. I saw her last week at church. She said that you guys were coming to Twin next month to check things out. I am so excited that you are coming here! I hope you like it. I've liked it so far. It's been a little hard adjusting to a small city after living in Omaha. But at the same time I feel safer raising my kids in a smaller city and the weather is great. It's usually about 10 degrees warmer than Rigby and I've enjoyed that. Anyways, I told Tiff to email me you email address and I'll email you my blog. Also, If you guys need somewhere to stay when you come you are welcome to stay with us. We'll have to get in touch. Take care! Angie
P.S. Your twins are darling! Also, my kids love crepes too. I can't make them (they never turn out good), but my mom does whenever we go home so it's kinda become a "grandma treat".

Tiff and Dave said...

Cute Cha! Blake definitely does make good crepes. Your kids are so smart and you are such a good mommy! Sorry to hear they had to visit the naughty chair. Brynlee has been doing that a lot lately. Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks! Love you