A. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged on your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was a freshman at BYU living in the dorms, living off saltines and cereal and stressing out over my classes.:)
5 things on my to-do list today
1. clean the house
2. get Easter baskets ready
3. make pretzel salad for Easter dinner
4. go to the gym
5. vacuum out the car...hasn't happened yet....probably not going to happen.
6 snacks I enjoy
1. graham crackers with frosting
2. ice cream
3. diet coke
4. chocolate milk
5. trail mix
6. mini eggs
3 bad habits.
1. eating too much for dinner
2. popping zits
3. worrying over things that don't really matter
If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would....GO SHOPPING!!! And then think about paying off student loans and saving some money. :)
Five places I've lived.
1. Provo, UT
2. Portland, OR
3. Des Moines, IA
4. Kansas City, MO
5. Rigby, ID
5 jobs I've had.
1. Dental assistant
2. Dental hygienist
3. Server at Outback Steakhouse
4. Mom
5. Helped with tea parties for little girls
5 things people may not know about me.
1. We still have my honda accord that has almost 200,000 miles on it. The AC is out but it is still running!!
2. I usually fall asleep watching movies. (Blake isn't a fan of this one)
3. I play golf
4. I worked in the potatoes during high school
5. I love Celine Dion and wish I could have seen her show in Vegas!
People I tag:
1. Kate, Natalie, Tiff, and Emily
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great! - I also didn't know you were such a runner! - nice work! Maybe you can run for me too - and Blake can make crepes for us all :)
Post a Comment