Saturday, March 15, 2008

We Did It!





Some of my girlfriends and I decided to run a 5 mile St. Patrick's Day race and we actually completed the race and had a great time!! The weather was a little misty which felt good as I was huffing and puffing up more hills than I realized were on the route. We only wished we would have worn green wigs or something to help us stand out among the 7000 runners. Blake and the kids came down to meet me at the finish line and I was so happy to see them! We will see how sore I am tomorrow. ( I know...you would have thought I ran a marathon or something!:) Way to go Brooke, Abbie, and Alaina!!!

5 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Way to go Chels. I wish I had your ambition. Now start training for that Marathon!

Kellie said...

Nice Chels! That is way cool.

Tiff and Dave said...

Way to go Cha Cha! 5 miles isn't a marathon, but it is a lot farther that I think I could run! Good Job!

kate said...

Chels - can you pass along a little of your ambition to me?!? I went out with Hayden in the jogger last week and thought I was going to die!

Court and Britt said...

That is awesome, good for you. I'm impressed!! I don't know if I could do a marathon.