Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cousin Time!!





We had a blast in Idaho playing with our cousin Brynlee. We enjoyed the zoo, playing on the rides at the mall, and just hanging out at Papa and Mimi's house. Uncle Chris came home from his mission so we loved getting to know him because we were just 3 months old when he left for Madagascar. We miss you all!!

10 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Glad you had a good visit. I love the girls in their PJ's & slippers-too cute! Remi actually looks a lot like you in that pic. Plus..I can't believe how much Sadie looks like you. She did great in Jr. Miss & I kept thinking you were up there on stage.

SueAnn said...

Hi Guys! We had fun seeing you at lunch the other day. I was actually meaning to ask you and Tiff if you had blogs and somehow Tiff found me. I got the blogging bug a couple months ago, and it is an amazing little world! I love being able to keep up with everyone. Your kids are so cute!!!

larsonfamily said...

GREETINGS FROM THE HIGH DESERT!!
Ya'llz haz gotzum cute chillinz! Its crazy to see the little ones grow up so fast.
Blake with the beanie hat looks like the white ninja guy, (Jason Stratham...or whatever his name is). You been kickin' down any doors lately or transporting things? (It was edited on cable, I promise)
Anyway, Tiff dropped us a note and we linked in from their blog, not sure if that is legal or not as we are novices with the blog thing.
We'll keep in touch. I need to know more about Idaho, because its on the list for 2 1/2 years from now...lotta taters i guess.

Kellie said...

How fun, YAH your brother is home! Madagascar must have been pretty sweet. I have a friend here whose sister served there a few years back. Remi is so gorgeous, both your kids are so cute.

kate said...

Cute pictures Cha Cha! We wish we could have stayed longer, but any time home is better thant nothing. Can't wait to see you.

Nicole said...

Just think, pretty soon you can drive to see your fam! Hooray for us too! Cute kids - love the side-pony-tail :)

Amy said...

Cute kids!! It is so fun to get together with your family and watch your kids play with their cousins!

the-olson-clan said...

Cute pictures Chelsie!

Allisha said...

I found your blog from Natalie's Blog. It looks like your family is doing great! When are you moving back to Idaho? We'll have to get together. Your kids are adorable. I was just telling my mother-in-law how cute they are. Hope to talk to you soon.

Lish

Robin and Stephenie said...

hi! I have to admit that I have looked at your blog a few times and never left a comment, I started to feel like a stalker. Your family is so cute! You guys look like you have alot of fun together. Stephenie Bennett Markham