They love to slide down on their bellies! Remi, Natalie, Crew, and Tate loving life!! Go Crew!!! The Botanical Gardens are one of our favorite places to go on Wednesday mornings! It is free and the kids love the children's area. They love the slide and the water especially. Hopefully they won't get sick from the amount they drank yesterday!
Looks like a lot of fun! They are going to miss those friends when you guys move! We are excited to have you closer though. Love the yardwork pics too. I love that they are just sitting in the dirt, getting all sorts of dirty! Hope you had a happy mother's day! Love you
It's true, Natalie is going to miss them a lot. I don't know what we'll do when we can't say, "Do you want to go see Remi and Crew at church." But we're excited for you to be done and get to be close to family.
what cute pictures! Little kids are just so fun. It's amazing the energy they have! So reading the other posts, it sounds like you guys sold your house! true? good luck with your move!
Oooohhh, I LOVE the Botanical Gardens - looks like you had a blast! Such cute pictures of cute kids! I love the one where they are all getting a drink -fun!
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! They are going to miss those friends when you guys move! We are excited to have you closer though. Love the yardwork pics too. I love that they are just sitting in the dirt, getting all sorts of dirty! Hope you had a happy mother's day! Love you
It's true, Natalie is going to miss them a lot. I don't know what we'll do when we can't say, "Do you want to go see Remi and Crew at church." But we're excited for you to be done and get to be close to family.
you have such cute kids!! Remi is so blonde!! best of luck with the upcoming move:)
what cute pictures! Little kids are just so fun. It's amazing the energy they have! So reading the other posts, it sounds like you guys sold your house! true? good luck with your move!
Oooohhh, I LOVE the Botanical Gardens - looks like you had a blast! Such cute pictures of cute kids! I love the one where they are all getting a drink -fun!
Post a Comment