Friday, July 25, 2008

Making the Big Move





So, we recently made the move from St. Louis to Idaho. Here are a few pictures of the kids as we said good-bye to our house and old neighbors. They have done pretty well with all of the change but we miss our friends, the parks, and living so close to Target!!! My mom came out to help with the move and we were so grateful!

11 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

Welcome back!!! Love the pics! Brynlee is still blessing Crew and Remi and that Crew won't fall off the sidewalk!:) Random. She sure loves her cousins. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Nalder family said...

I saw your blog on a Angie's blog. Thought I would say hi. Joe said he saw you and your family the other day. I hope you are liking living here!!! We have loved living here. Your kids are so cute! Hope to see ya around.
lacey

The Taylor's said...

Chels- I was wondering if the move happened. Welcome back to Idaho! I hope your adjustment goes well. You'll have to call me next time you're up this way. You're kids are growing up fast! I'll also be coming to Twin in Sept. we should all try to get together.

Nicole said...

I'm dying over Remi's cute dress and Crew's cute picture poses. So cute! We're so glad you made it to Twin Falls!!!!

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

yea! I am excited for you! so glad to hear from you! I would love to meet up some time! your kids are darling!

STCLIFFORD said...

Hey Chelsea!! I found your blog on Lish's. Your kids are so cute...It's nice to be able to keep in touch this way.
If you want to see my blog it is stclifford.blogspot.com

Tiffany Clifford (Andrew)

Holly said...

Chels--I'm so happy for you!!!! You are in Idaho--yeah! Home, sweet home. There's nothing like it after being away for so long. Although you miss the friends in the old place, having family close is the best.

the-olson-clan said...

Cute pictures of the kids! I bet it is so nice to be closer to home! Are you all moved in??

Court and Britt said...

Looks like you are all having a fun summer!! Glad to hear that your house sold and that you guys made the move. I bet it will be so much fun to be back in Idaho and closer to your famliy!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Hi Chelsey, it's your cousin Brittany =) I found your blog through Tiff. Your family is so dang cute! I haven't seen you in years! I'm pretty sure the last time I did see you, you didn't have any kids yet. Well thanks for letting me peek at your blog, I'll keep checking to see what's new with you and your family. Keep in touch!!

Lee Calkins said...

Good to see you back in Idaho, Hope you are doing well
Lee Calkins