Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Has Been Going On






Here are pictures of the kids making pink and blue cupcakes! Remi is obsessed with the book "PINKALICIOUS" where the little girl makes pink cupcakes, eats too many, and turns pink. So, we had to do it and make blue for Crew. We have also been having Ted Drewes withdrawals. We just might have to make a trip sometime in the near future. The kids wore their shirts to bed the other night and loved it.

7 comments:

Court and Britt said...

They are so cute!! I can't belive how much they have grown:) We sure hope you are enjoying Idaho. I bet it must feel SO great to be done with school/residencey!!

Jenny Williams said...

Chels,
Your kids are darling. I am so glad you live closer now. Let's plan a friends get together this fall - soon! I am so glad things are going well for you guys!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

fun mom award to you! I am having Ted Drewes withdrawls too!

Brittany said...

Chels!
Your kids are so cute! I saw them over Christmas when you and Blake were skiing and I thought it was so cute Remi called Crew 'booboo'! I loved it. I miss you guys tons and hope you're doing good. Email me sometime! islandbrit@aol.com
xoxo, Brittany Hilton

SueAnn said...

HI! I just heard from my aunt Sheri that you are expecting a baby in January, that is so exciting...CONGRATS!!!

Suzette said...

I didn't even know you guys were in Idaho. I'm a little behind I guess. Your kids are so adorable. We should all have a playdate sometime.