Blake took the kids sledding around our neighborhood tonight and they had a blast! They were outside for a good hour and finally complained that their hands were getting cold. What a fun time of the year!!
Chelsea, your kids are soooo cute. Hey, did you know that the Allens (Jared and Kathy... he told me some convoluted relationship.. sister's sister's in-law,huh?..) are in our ward. Love 'em. Small world. I thought it was cool. Looks like you all are doing well out there. Can't wait until we're done here. It's starting to grind.
4 comments:
Oh they are adorable in their snow gear. So fun, I love this time of year too!
Adorable kids Chels! Okay, so the baby is not here yet? I have been wondering! Let me know and good luck! Tyree
Those look like some cold, happy faces! Can't wait to see you and your new little baby boy!
Chelsea, your kids are soooo cute. Hey, did you know that the Allens (Jared and Kathy... he told me some convoluted relationship.. sister's sister's in-law,huh?..) are in our ward. Love 'em. Small world. I thought it was cool. Looks like you all are doing well out there. Can't wait until we're done here. It's starting to grind.
Kate
Post a Comment