Oh your kids and their beautiful blue eyes! I love that pic of Cashy! Sure miss you guys! I was excited to see an update! Love you!
The kids are beautiful! I really miss you guys-I'll be out to visit soon. Love you!
Finally...your kids look like you! They really are darling Chels. Glad you shared some recent photos.
Oh so adorable! Glad you guys are well! Ty
Such cute kids! Can't believe those blue eyes, gorgeous.
Oh, how we love those kids!!
Beautiful kids. We miss you guys! chantel
I found your blog from Lizzy Steven's blog!! What cute kids you have. I can't believe how big they are. I miss you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh your kids and their beautiful blue eyes! I love that pic of Cashy! Sure miss you guys! I was excited to see an update! Love you!
The kids are beautiful! I really miss you guys-I'll be out to visit soon. Love you!
Finally...your kids look like you! They really are darling Chels. Glad you shared some recent photos.
Oh so adorable! Glad you guys are well! Ty
Such cute kids! Can't believe those blue eyes, gorgeous.
Oh, how we love those kids!!
Beautiful kids. We miss you guys!
chantel
I found your blog from Lizzy Steven's blog!! What cute kids you have. I can't believe how big they are. I miss you!
Post a Comment