chelsea, its rachelle from King Henry!! I linked to you from Kristen's blog. Cute family. Are your kids twins? they looks so close in age i was just curious.
Love the shoes and the shades! I hope you know that Brynlee blesses Crew and Remi at least once in every prayer that she gives! She loves her cousins!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Chels-this is lizzy. LOVE your kids. They are the biggest smooches ever and so big now! Email me if you are going to be in SL this summer so we can go to lunch and I can see your kids in person!
Hi! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but in looking at your pictures (of your so cute kids) I noticed that you had something on your walls that looks like stone and was wondering if you could tell me what it is.....we love stone & have it on our outside of our house & the patio, but are wanting to also incorporate in our basement maybe around a bar or something. Sorry for the weird request, but sometimes I find out some weird things on these blogs....and I really enjoy checking them out! If you know the information please e-mail me at csfish@roadrunner.com
Thanks - Stacey Mom to Ellie(10)Anna(7) & Ross (3)
10 comments:
chelsea, its rachelle from King Henry!! I linked to you from Kristen's blog. Cute family. Are your kids twins? they looks so close in age i was just curious.
Those pictures are so cute!
Love the shoes and the shades! I hope you know that Brynlee blesses Crew and Remi at least once in every prayer that she gives! She loves her cousins!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Your kids are sooooo cute. Remi looks like a little blonde Chelsie. Lucky girl. Hope all is going well.
Chels-this is lizzy. LOVE your kids. They are the biggest smooches ever and so big now! Email me if you are going to be in SL this summer so we can go to lunch and I can see your kids in person!
Hi! I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your blog, but in looking at your pictures (of your so cute kids) I noticed that you had something on your walls that looks like stone and was wondering if you could tell me what it is.....we love stone & have it on our outside of our house & the patio, but are wanting to also incorporate in our basement maybe around a bar or something. Sorry for the weird request, but sometimes I find out some weird things on these blogs....and I really enjoy checking them out! If you know the information please e-mail me at csfish@roadrunner.com
Thanks - Stacey
Mom to Ellie(10)Anna(7) & Ross (3)
Cool kids - obviously taught well in fashion accessories :) The count down is on - we're SO excited!
How cute are these pictures!! Your kids are darling! They are at such a fun age!
Hi Chelsea! cute pics I love seeing your family Grow! I hope all is well... smiles kj
Hi Chelsie, found your blog through Angie. Hope you guys are surviving the move. Gavin will miss Crew & Remi!
Post a Comment